Friday, December 3, 2010

New information.

On Monday, we got our flight information. So that's a big move in the right direction!  I have about an hour layover on the way there, but on the way home I have a 9 hour layover in DC!!! So all of my DC or DC nearby friends, come get me and let's go do some stuff while I am stuck there.  I land at 9 AM and don't leave until 6PM so let's have some fun!!
I start my typhoid medication today as soon as I get home from classes.  I also have my visa application ready to be turned in today, and a request for increased financial aid is going to be turned in today as well, they told me they'll give me more money to help pay for this trip when I was in there yesterday, so looking forward to that.  I will need to get my financial aid set up to be direct deposited though so that it will just move into my account without me having to worry about it.

I don't really have anything else to update, so I am going to sign off for now.  Leave me some comments if there's anyone out there who's reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment