Friday, November 5, 2010

Starting my preparations

Hello everyone in cyber space!
I started this blog and will keep it going at least until my trip is complete as a way for me to show my prep and travel to Ghana this winter.  I leave December 31, 2010, and return January 16, 2011.  I'm going over there as part of an intersession Study Abroad trip with the MU Sinclair School of Nursing.  We will be working with Pro-World International.  At this point, I don't know what my assignment is going to be, or even my flight information, but those updates will be arriving in the next couple of weeks.

I can't wait for this trip, no matter how scared my family is for me to be going.  I know its going to be amazing!  I'm going to update this periodically before I go as new information becomes available, and then I will do my best to update it daily while I am in Africa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment