Saturday, January 1, 2011

I made it!


Hey all, I am in Ghana!  The weather here is amazing!  A little muggy, but still wonderful.  I have one video already, but I am charging my iPhone to use as an iPod, so I can't download the video right now.  I'll get it up later.  It's of the 8 of us waiting to get money at the airport here.  For those of you from CoMO, this was about like going through CRAp, but its an international airport.  The flight was soooo long, and the guy in the seat next to me totally invaded my space the whole time.  I froze to death too, it was soooo cold on the flight, but to be fair it was -59 F outside the window.  The second picture, I know you can't see anything, but I took a picture out the window of the plane.  I'm hoping that when I clean up the picture at home that the stars will become visible.  I took a great picture of orion, the constellation was at eye level right out my window.  It was pretty cool.  I took pictures of the dinner we were given and I'll attach that to this post.  The meal tasted pretty good, but looked pretty gross.  The bus ride from the airport to here wasn't too bad, the driver drove like crazy but we got here safe and sound.  I don't know much else to tell you for tonight, I'll add the little video to this post later.  I miss everyone already.

No comments:

Post a Comment